History always repeats itself. There was a time when royal men dazzled with dangle earrings. And then they were out of fashion. At the present age where tiny studs are a fashion statement for men, the next thing to come up is the trend of wearing dangle earrings. Men? Dangle? I came across a cross dangle earring for men in a Black Friday Sale and I was surprised too. But only when I researched them further I realized that they are the apt choice for the wannabe cool-dudes.
Here is my list of Cool Dangle Earrings for Men
Geeky Gingerbread Earrings for Men
The super-functional Android Tabs would have been impossible without Gingerbread OS. And what else could be the best accessory to seem tech-savvy? This cute Gingerbread Miniature Dangle earring made with surgical steel should do be enough.
Fashionably religious Cross Earrings for men
Men are generally shy to wear dangle earrings in the beginning. If your husband is that kind, then cross earrings is the most thoughtful Valentine’s Day Gift that he could get. Of all the cross earrings, the one above was more appealing and received many positive reviews too. I liked this one as it had hoops which gave it a masculine look. And cross is a neutral symbol and so no gender restrictions at all. Though this one dangles, it is much smaller than the usual dangle earrings. That’s why I said this one will make an awesome debut dangle earrings for men.
What are men’s earrings without Skulls?
Of all the symbols of masculinity ever made as earrings, Skull Earrings are the best. While there are both silver and gold skull dangle earrings for men, Sterling silver or Black metal suits best for skull designs.
Long Dangle Earrings – a fashion in Mid 80s
If you think you are inventing this fashion of wearing long dangle earrings, you are wrong. Men of the 80s wore extra-long dangle earrings till the length of their shoulder as a style statement.
Pearl Dangle Earrings – a prime part of Royal Men’s Jewelry
Kings and Princes from the Royal Family in eastern countries like India, Nepal, etc., wore dangle earrings as a part of the royal tradition. The earrings added charm to their royal attire. Pear dangle earrings were a very common sight, while Kings wore dangles set with precious stones like diamonds and rubies. The above is a portrait of King Akbar who is said too have worn dangle earrings.
Tips for men to look cool with dangle earrings
- Though dangle earrings for men come as a pair, earrings like skull look good when you wear just a single piece alone. So pair up with a friend of yours when buying earrings, so that you just have to pay half of the price.
- Cross earrings look cool with all hairstyles while if you are trying out a unique design, better try with long hair. I don’t like to see men who wear dangling earrings with a closely cut hair.
- Some people feel that men look awful with dangle earrings. But that’s what people said of men who wore studs long ago. Now studs can transform mediocre men to macho men. Every new fashion was once considered as foolishness. So be a brave trendsetter if you want the world to follow your style!
What kind of Earrings are you looking for?:
- earrings for men
- dangle earrings
- dangling earrings for men
- cross earrings for men
- men earrings
- dangling cross earrings for men
- man dangling earrings
- men who like earrings
- men\s dangle cross earring
- pics of men wearing dangling cross ear rings